What is a cookie?
This Cookie Notice is part of our Privacy Statement. For more information about us, and how we protect visitor information, please see our Privacy Statement.
Cookies we may use and why
- “Strictly Necessary” cookies are necessary for the Website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
- “Analytics and Performance” cookies allow us to track analytics by counting visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Website. They may be set by us or by third party providers to help us to know which pages or videos are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Website.
- “Functional” cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization based on your interaction with the Website. They may be set by us or by third party providers, such as Adobe, whose services we have added to our pages.
- “Advertising and Targeting” cookies may be set through our Website by our advertising partners, such as Adobe. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
- “Social Media” cookies are set by social media services (e.g., YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) that we have added to the Website to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. These cookies are capable of tracking your browser across other websites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit.
How long will cookies remain on my device?
The length of time cookies will stay on your device will depend on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiration date, unless deleted by you before the expiration date. A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of your web session, when the web browser is closed.
How can I control cookies?
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind, removing or disabling cookies may impact your user experience and parts of this Website may no longer be fully functional.
You may also be able to change your browser settings to manage and control cookies. You can find detailed information on how to do so at http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Any consent to accept or to decline cookies is limited to the site for which this Cookie Notice is posted and not to other sites or any other pages, which may be hyperlinked to our Website. For more information on cookies used by those websites, please refer to the specific privacy or cookie notice on those websites.
For the policies relating to the cookies of the social networks associated with the site, it is possible to consult the individual information:
- Google Maps
- Google Analytics
For the type of cookies used, browsing on our site implies acceptance of the conditions of use, including the features related to cookies that can be disabled using the specific options present in the various types of browsers and illustrated in the next paragraph.
All browsers can be set to prevent cookies from being accepted; by changing the preferences of the Internet browser used, it is possible to accept them all, accept only some, or reject them all. However, permanently disabling them can lead to navigation difficulties or, sometimes, the inability to use some features and services offered by the websites.
How to disable cookies by browser configuring
If you wish, you can also manage cookies directly through your browser settings. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set for the sites and may lead to navigation difficulties or, sometimes, the inability to use some features and services offered by the websites.
For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
Changes to this Cookie Notice
We may modify or amend this Cookie Notice from time to time at our discretion. When we make changes to this notice, we will amend the revision date at the top of this page, and such modified or amended Cookie Notice shall be effective as to you and your information as of that revision date.
We encourage you to periodically review this Cookie Notice to be informed about how we are using cookies.